Let’s see how we did, folks.
I’m now officially back into school, complete with an assignment due today and an organizational meeting tonight. But I think I got a lot done over break, and I’m pretty proud.
Goals for break:
1. Start/finish craft for Sarah’s birthday (last September)
It’s cute. Read about it HERE!
2. I brought home GoT book #2, so maybe that will get read.Finished it, and 30% done with Book 3! Thanks, beaches and airplanes.
3. Make candy! As in, chocolates. Can I please be a chocolatier instead of doing real life?
The second part of this goal has not yet been realized.
4. Cook lots! The rules in my house is that the cook doesn’t clean up…
I really didn’t cook too much…just made a lot of candy!
5. Hold the baby a lot.
7. I need clothes and shoes. I know every girl says this, but really. I never really replaced my winterwear that was abandoned due to space issues in the Abz, and and have effective had to have the conversation with myself to make sure I’m not wearing the same thing to interviews two years in a row. New tennis shoes are dire. So maybe I’ll work out. Maybe.
I bought clothes. I don’t know how wintery they were. I got a few things for the cruise. But I also got a giftcard to Banana for Christmas. Today I went and bought a much-needed suit jacket for basically zero dollars thanks to opening a Banana card and a super great deal in-store! Tennis shoes have been acquired. Nike Frees…They’re pretty coolie. I got a dress in the mail today that is kinda cute too, so that’s good!
8. SEE SOME FRIENDS.
Hung out with Katy, Emily and Tyler – and Cayli and David in Tulsa!
9. THIS IS A MENTAL PERSONAL REMINDER ABOUT THAT THING I HAVE TO WRITEUgh, yeah that. Did it.
10. craft for the blog!
Does Sarah’s present count? Oh just kidding. I also made a scarf! And two headbands!
11. blog for Nov and Dec Birchbox!
12. Blog here, because…I have fallen off the boat.
Does this count…?
13. Submit questions for Geology QuizUp. Yeah. I brought my Mineralogy notes home for it.
Oh yeah…I did this. I’m embarrassing.