What day is it?
This past week has been a roller coaster, mostly headed down. Quickly.
The Ups of the week have been food (deep dish in South Tulsa and Cajun on Brookside, as well as loads and loads of sweet treats at the Delta Shelta). The down down down downs have been saying goodbye, and tests on tests on tests.
Now it’s all over. I’m finished (thank GOD). I told someone: “The first test today (yesterday) was like death. The second one I felt underprepared, but more prepared than the first. You lose some you lose some.” << So that was how I was feeling.
My roommate (bless her) is graduating on Saturday and leaving me. So. That is dramatic and sad. We had our last night of pillow talk last night, and today went to lunch and watched our favorite channels while we talked and hung out in the room.
One of my dear dotsicle popsicles is going to study abroad next semester in Italy. I forgot to tell her bye today. I’m the worst. But. She isn’t leaving for awhile so we will get to see her after the break.
I had to say bye to my J baby for 10 days…but at least that is not too long!
So now this ride of life is headed up, unless my grades on Friday end dramatically. Will keep you posted. Or…might not check my grades til the day before we go back…
Goals for break:
1. Start/finish craft for Sarah’s birthday (last September)
2. I brought home GoT book #2, so maybe that will get read.
3. Make candy! As in, chocolates. Can I please be a chocolatier instead of doing real life?
4. Cook lots! The rules in my house is that the cook doesn’t clean up…
5. Hold the baby a lot.
6. Get the baby’s Christmas present handled. This actually MUST happen TOMORROW.
7. I need clothes and shoes. I know every girl says this, but really. I never really replaced my winterwear that was abandoned due to space issues in the Abz, and and have effective had to have the conversation with myself to make sure I’m not wearing the same thing to interviews two years in a row. New tennis shoes are dire. So maybe I’ll work out. Maybe.
8. SEE SOME FRIENDS.
9. THIS IS A MENTAL PERSONAL REMINDER ABOUT THAT THING I HAVE TO WRITE
10. craft for the blog!
11. blog for Nov and Dec Birchbox!
12. Blog here, because…I have fallen off the boat.
13. Submit questions for Geology QuizUp. Yeah. I brought my Mineralogy notes home for it.
So. Big dreams!