We’re starting to wind down in the semester, which means projects are ramping up. Life doesn’t slow down for slow Hillary, that’s for sure.
Check out Jen’s updates!
1. I am trying to learn to use my computer to its fullest extent, which means utilising the calendar. The nice part: it syncs to my phone, so I should probably just use it. Ya know? I’m using it as a primer for next semester, where I am coooonsidering color coding each class. But…Let’s be real. Probably not happening. I like what I’ve got set up so far.
2. So much undesired writing coming up: English group paper, Mineralogy paper (what, why), and Case Study write up for Strat Management…I’d much rather blog the day away about all sorts of world issues.
When Now that it’s cold, I just want to crawl back in bed and hide from the world.
4. WEDDING? What wedding? You mean I have to keep planning things? Well. Shoot. The closest thing to planning I’ve done recently is watch multiple Say Yes to the Dress episodes last Thursday. Catherine is on me like a crazy person…But on the plus side, I’ve gotten all my bridesmaids things out and am going to register with J over Thanksgiving. Now…Making it to Thanksgiving…
5. Kind of a rough day in Hillary’s sports world yesterday – Tulsa lost our “last” home game (the next is over break so we won’t be there), and the Thunder lost by one point – buzzer shot. ONE POINT, y’all.
6. I did go to a Tulsa Oilers game this week. They lost. But we got to sit in the TU box, and got everyone up there, so that was coolie. I forgot how much time people put in between the periods at hockey…But it’s fun to watch! No fights, which was a shame…
7. It’s Friday. Hallelujah.