Well, after the week of nightmarish scheduling, it was followed by a week of “I don’t know what to do with my life and then all the sudden it’s 2 am and I’ve only read buzzfeed all day.” Finally linking up with Jen again… So, without further ado:
Articles I’ve read this week (because I haven’t done much else):
1. Harry Potter – This is a really in-depth look into the Wizarding World. Don’t read if you want all your hopes and dreams to be crushed.
2. OKC Thunder – This is about Steven Adams. I’m pretty close to wanting an Adams jersey, no lie. You just want to love him. (See: article)
3. Oil & Gas – So…This is a thing people believe in…why? For one, my school would literally cease to exist if this took place here. This just makes no sense, honestly. All those people are going to continue to drive their cars, so they’re still stakeholders in the industry in one way or another.
4. Just funny – Finding love in all the right places…
5. I cried at this. – Precious. This provides loads of insight into caring for someone in a situation like this.
6. Adoption Family Trees – This woman has lots of good things to say when we have dumb school projects.
7. Marriage – Well aren’t all these ideas just adorable…
8. BONUS! I read most of this book this week for my poli sci class.