1. Yeah I know it’s past Friday…I had half of them typed out at work again and then forgot. Link up is closed, but I have to do it!!
3. I am really beautiful! And Justin really really really loves me ❤
I did not write this one. I think someone must have snuck onto my computer earlier today 🙂
4. I finally got around to getting my hair cut today. I also cut J’s hair this week…I am getting pretty good at that, if I do say so myself. His hair is easy: 1 all over. My hair is now a bit lower than my shoulders. It didn’t take her long at all to chop off all my hair, which concerned me a little, but I guess I’ll find out later if my sides are totally uneven… I feel a little bit like Thomas when the white woman cut his hair in Aberdeen in ten minutes.
I love Carl.
Robin Hood was separately our favorites when we were little (proof we were made for each other), and we pretend to knw how to whistle that song all the time.
In attempts to find that song, I found this:
Oh my. I can’t even imagine listening to this for that long.
6. The HIMYM quest has unfortunately ended. Yes, even the season that’s not on Netflix, thanks to my excellent channel I used while I was abroad to watch New Girl. Both seasons don’t start until September. What am I supposed to do with my life now? Oh, I know. Watch all 90 How It’s Made mini-sodes on YouTube. So…this is happening. I’m currently on #12, and 21 is hot dogs…so. That will be interesting.
7. This week went by so fast! I can’t believe I’ve only got three more weeks at work and then SCHOOL is going to happen! I am so excited, but it’s also faaaast approaching and freaking me out. Last year, GAME ON.